October - Spirit of the Month
Corsair Pumpkin Spice Moonshine
Moonshine is back in a big way! Corsair Artisan Distillers adds ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and pumpkin to the pot still's vapor basket and redistills it to mull all the flavors together. The resulting white dog whiskey is reminiscent of a pumpkin pie with a bit of a nutty flavor. The flavors build and layer with each sip. The rich warmth shines in almost any whiskey cocktail, but mixing is not required.
Be sure to save some for a wintry day!
Pumpkin Spiced Punch (great for parties):
- 1 part apple cider
- 2 parts ginger ale
- 1 part Corsair Pumpkin Spice Moonshine
- Best served in a hollowed out pumpkin.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 1 oz. Corsair Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Corsair Pumpkin Spice Moonshine
- ½ oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Splash butterscotch Schnapps
- Shake and then pour. For added “pie” effect, rim the glass with fresh lemon juice and crushed graham crackers.
- 2 parts Corsair Pumpkin Spice Moonshine
- 1 part Sweet Vermouth
- Dash of Bitters
- Stir with ice then strain into cocktail glass
Of course, the Corsair Pumpkin Spice Moonshine is delicious on its own or simply added to a glass of eggnog or apple cider.
Sale Price: $38.99 per bottlePlease click here to place your order...